The following admissions procedures should be followed when enrolling a new student:
1. Parents must secure an application form and school handbook from the school office.
2. The application must be filled out and returned to the school with the registration fee. If he is accepted, the registration fee will guarantee a place for your child. Registration fees are non-refundable.
3. A statement must be signed attesting to the fact that the school hand book has been read and agreed to the policies and code of conduct as set down by the school.
4. A conference will be necessary prior to acceptance to determine whether the school can be an effective extension of the home.
5. A testing fee of $20.00 may be required and a testing time set up if it is deemed necessary for enrolment.
6. Before a student can be accepted, the following items must be presented to the office:
a. Copy of certified birth certificate
b. Copy of previous year report card
c. Complete record of up-to-date immunization
d. Signed statement of cooperation
7. Parents will be notified promptly whether or not their child has been accepted. If accepted, all remaining fees and tuition will be due.
Procedures for Foreign Students:
1. Students must mail the following documents to the school:
a. Application form
b. Student's Personal Information
c. Original copy of transcript
d. Guardianship Declaration must be notarized (under 18)
e. Immunization Record (Please fill out the form from the school and get a doctor's signature and seal
f. four passport photos
g. two passport copies
h. Copy of parents or guardians' photo or ID
2. Student wire-transfers one whole-year fees to the school account.
3. EIS will mail the following documents tostudents:
c. Letter of Acceptance
d. Certificate of Payment
e. School Profile
4. Students must bring their I-20 and other required documents to the US Embassy to get a F1 visa.
5. With the passport, airplane ticket, I-20, F1 visa, a student can enter Saipan.
6. Middle School Graduate needs: (1) 7th-9th transcript (2) Middle School Graduation Examination Report (3) Middle School Diploma